Victim identified in Wasa crash
Jan 8, 2013 / 8:24 am
The B.C. Coroners Service has confirmed the identity of a man who died in a motor vehicle incident on Jan. 6, near Wasa.
The man is 52-year-old Dale Andrew Davis from Wasa, B.C.
He was the sole occupant of a vehicle, travelling northbound on Highway 93/95 near the small community when the incident occurred and was confirmed deceased at the scene of the incident.
The B.C. Coroners Service and RCMP Traffic Services continue to investigate this incident.
Read more BC News
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
(Click for RSS instructions.)