Victim identified in Wasa crash
Jan 8, 2013 / 8:24 am
The B.C. Coroners Service has confirmed the identity of a man who died in a motor vehicle incident on Jan. 6, near Wasa.
The man is 52-year-old Dale Andrew Davis from Wasa, B.C.
He was the sole occupant of a vehicle, travelling northbound on Highway 93/95 near the small community when the incident occurred and was confirmed deceased at the scene of the incident.
The B.C. Coroners Service and RCMP Traffic Services continue to investigate this incident.
Read more BC News
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
(Click for RSS instructions.)