Nine Accidents on the Port Mann
Jan 3, 2013 / 7:17 am
Traffic is at a standstill on the Port Mann bridge after reports of nine accidents hit the span during the the early morning commute.
Black ice Highway 1 Both directions - Black ice at Port Mann Bridge. Updated Thursday Jan. 3 at 6:21 a.m.
Limited visibility with fog Highway 1 both directions - limited visibility with Fog at Port Mann Bridge. Updated Thursday Jan. 3 at 4:59 a.m.
Collision Highway 1 Eastbound - collision at Port Mann Bridge. Delay longer than 30 minutes expected. Opening time currently not available. Assessment in progress. Updated on Thursday Jan. 3 at 6:59 a.m.
Collision Highway 1 Westbound - Collision at Port Mann Bridge. Delay longer than 30 minutes expected. HOV and Lane#3 closed. Opening time currently not available. Assessment in progress. Updated on Thu Jan 3 at 6:52 am
It is also a hot topic for twitter this morning. Here is one from CTV:
#PortMann at a crawl from 176 St b/c of 9 accidents on the bridge! Stick with Patullo or Golden Ears.
Read more BC News
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
(Click for RSS instructions.)