Nine Accidents on the Port Mann
Jan 3, 2013 / 7:17 am
Traffic is at a standstill on the Port Mann bridge after reports of nine accidents hit the span during the the early morning commute.
Black ice Highway 1 Both directions - Black ice at Port Mann Bridge. Updated Thursday Jan. 3 at 6:21 a.m.
Limited visibility with fog Highway 1 both directions - limited visibility with Fog at Port Mann Bridge. Updated Thursday Jan. 3 at 4:59 a.m.
Collision Highway 1 Eastbound - collision at Port Mann Bridge. Delay longer than 30 minutes expected. Opening time currently not available. Assessment in progress. Updated on Thursday Jan. 3 at 6:59 a.m.
Collision Highway 1 Westbound - Collision at Port Mann Bridge. Delay longer than 30 minutes expected. HOV and Lane#3 closed. Opening time currently not available. Assessment in progress. Updated on Thu Jan 3 at 6:52 am
It is also a hot topic for twitter this morning. Here is one from CTV:
#PortMann at a crawl from 176 St b/c of 9 accidents on the bridge! Stick with Patullo or Golden Ears.
Read more BC News
- 54,000 without power near Victoria
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
(Click for RSS instructions.)