Surrey woman found dead in hot tub
Dec 26, 2012 / 2:55 pm
An autopsy will be conducted on a Surrey, B.C., woman found dead in her hot tub.
A friend found the body of the 62-year-old on Christmas Day.
Investigators believe she may have drowned in the incident that occurred at her home (near Scott Road and 98th Avenue).
They say the death likely occurred on Monday.
Read more BC News
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
(Click for RSS instructions.)