Surrey woman found dead in hot tub
Dec 26, 2012 / 2:55 pm
An autopsy will be conducted on a Surrey, B.C., woman found dead in her hot tub.
A friend found the body of the 62-year-old on Christmas Day.
Investigators believe she may have drowned in the incident that occurred at her home (near Scott Road and 98th Avenue).
They say the death likely occurred on Monday.
Read more BC News
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
- Juror excused at BC ferry sinking trial
- Body found following swimming tragedy
- 72-hour strike notice given to FortisBC
(Click for RSS instructions.)