Surrey woman found dead in hot tub
Dec 26, 2012 / 2:55 pm
An autopsy will be conducted on a Surrey, B.C., woman found dead in her hot tub.
A friend found the body of the 62-year-old on Christmas Day.
Investigators believe she may have drowned in the incident that occurred at her home (near Scott Road and 98th Avenue).
They say the death likely occurred on Monday.
Read more BC News
- Man and woman hurt in double shooting
- Pipeline spill southwest of Merritt
- Charges laid in skateboard assault case
- Pipeline backlash following latest spill
- Crash of small plane claims lone pilot
- Woman gives birth at Richmond mall
- Pin pad fraud
- Malaysian company to invest $16B
- Premier's first priority? Raises for staff
- Charges approved against 229 in riot
- RCMP seeking stolen dirtbike
- Okanagan prepares for invasive species
(Click for RSS instructions.)