Hwy 1 reopened at Three Valley Gap
Dec 20, 2012 / 12:47 pm
Update: Highway 1 is now reopen at Three Valley Gap, but remains closed in both directions from Boston Bar to Lytton.
According to DriveBC the highway is closed near Boston Bar because of high avalanche hazard. There is no estimated time of opening and assessments are still ongoing. An alternate route is available via highway 5 and highway 8.
A vehicle incident has closed the highway at Three Valley Gap. There are no detours available. The estimated time of opening is between 2 and 3 p.m.
Check DriveBC for updates.
Read more BC News
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
(Click for RSS instructions.)