Hwy 1 reopened at Three Valley Gap
Dec 20, 2012 / 12:47 pm
Update: Highway 1 is now reopen at Three Valley Gap, but remains closed in both directions from Boston Bar to Lytton.
According to DriveBC the highway is closed near Boston Bar because of high avalanche hazard. There is no estimated time of opening and assessments are still ongoing. An alternate route is available via highway 5 and highway 8.
A vehicle incident has closed the highway at Three Valley Gap. There are no detours available. The estimated time of opening is between 2 and 3 p.m.
Check DriveBC for updates.
Read more BC News
- Man and woman hurt in double shooting
- Pipeline spill southwest of Merritt
- Charges laid in skateboard assault case
- Pipeline backlash following latest spill
- Crash of small plane claims lone pilot
- Woman gives birth at Richmond mall
- Pin pad fraud
- Malaysian company to invest $16B
- Premier's first priority? Raises for staff
- Charges approved against 229 in riot
- RCMP seeking stolen dirtbike
- Okanagan prepares for invasive species
(Click for RSS instructions.)