Canada-wide arrest warrant issued
Dec 14, 2012 / 1:59 pm
Police have issued a Canada-wide arrest warrant for a 32-year-old Kamloops man.
Mark Richard Davis is wanted for a parole violation and was serving a Federal custodial sentence for possession of stolen property over $5000 and breach of a previous order at the time of his most recent parole.
He has a criminal history of robbery, drug and property crimes and other offenses involving violence. Davis was paroled to Kamloops in October of this year and had been residing at a community-based residential facility in the city.
Davis is described as a white male standing 6 feet tall and weighing 180 lbs, with short brown hair and blue eyes.
He has a tribal art tattoo on his left arm, a “Pisces” tribal art tattoo on his right forearm and Sun and tribal skulls tattoo on his right upper arm. He also has the tattoo “FLIPP” on his abdomen.
Anyone seeing Davis or who has information regarding his location is asked to contact the local police or Crimestoppers.
Read more BC News
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
(Click for RSS instructions.)