Update: Rogers Pass re-opens
Nov 24, 2012 / 10:00 am
UPDATE: Rogers Pass has re-opened after being closed for several hours due to a crash Saturday morning.
Highway 1 is closed in both directions this morning after an accident.
The closure spans from Rogers Pass Summit to 10 km east.
The road is expected to open by 10:30 a.m.
You can monitor the situation here.
Read more BC News
- Snow hits the Coquihalla & 97C
- Saanich man, 85, beat in home invasion
- Driver, 11, flips jeep killing 12-year-old
- Air force helps rescue hiker
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
(Click for RSS instructions.)