Two people found dead in northeast BC
Nov 23, 2012 / 8:59 pm
Two people have been found dead in a home in Chetwynd, in northeast B.C., and the RCMP are calling the deaths suspicious.
Const. Lesley Smith says officers went to the home in the Moberly Lake area Friday morning after getting a call about the bodies.
He says the home has been secured as a crime scene and is being examined by forensic investigators.
Smith says police are in the very early stages of the investigation and don't know yet what led to the deaths.
The names of the dead and their cause of death have not been released.
Read more BC News
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
(Click for RSS instructions.)