5.2 earthquake rattles BC's north coast
Nov 13, 2012 / 7:51 am
Another earthquake rattled the region off B.C.'s north coast Monday night.
The latest quake had a magnitude of 5.2 and occurred just before 9 p.m.
The Geological Survey of Canada says it was centred 96 kilometres southwest of Queen Charlotte City and was felt in that community.
However, the shaker did not cause a tsunami and no damage has been reported.
Read more BC News
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
(Click for RSS instructions.)