5.2 earthquake rattles BC's north coast
Nov 13, 2012 / 7:51 am
Another earthquake rattled the region off B.C.'s north coast Monday night.
The latest quake had a magnitude of 5.2 and occurred just before 9 p.m.
The Geological Survey of Canada says it was centred 96 kilometres southwest of Queen Charlotte City and was felt in that community.
However, the shaker did not cause a tsunami and no damage has been reported.
Read more BC News
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
- Juror excused at BC ferry sinking trial
- Body found following swimming tragedy
- 72-hour strike notice given to FortisBC
(Click for RSS instructions.)