Arrest made in Surrey homicide
Nov 12, 2012 / 10:10 am
An arrest has been made in the killing of 43-year-old Panagiota Zerbinos of Surrey.
She was found inside the basement suite of a residence in the Fleetwood area of Surrey, B.C. on November 8.
Her daughter, 28-year-old Gloria Zerbinos has been arrested for the crime and charged with second-degree murder.
The cause of death and motive for the killing are not being released at this time as the investigation remains ongoing and is now before the courts.
However, Corporal Adam MacIntosh of the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team says they are not looking for any other suspects and no further arrests are planned.
Gloria Zerbinos is currently in custody and is set to make her first appearance on Tuesday in Surrey Provincial Court.
Read more BC News
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
(Click for RSS instructions.)