Two arrested in Surrey shooting
Nov 5, 2012 / 12:00 pm
Six months after Noel Jackson was gunned down in a Surrey basement suite, two men have been arrested in connection with the murder.
IHIT, announced Monday, that 21-year-old Jonathan Michael Kishimoto and 24-year-old Michael Alexander Ross have been arrested and charged with second degree murder.
According to Sgt. Jennifer Pound, back on May 3, 2012 Noel Jackson was at a Surrey residence in the 12400 block of 70 Avenue where a small group of people were gathering after begin at a local bar together.
A verbal disagreement took place and two men left the residence only to return a short while later with a firearm and another man.
Two of the three men allegedly entered the home and shot Jackson while the other man waited outside.
Everyone inside the residence fled the scene. Jackson was pronounced deceased by the time emergency personnel arrived on scene, just before 12:30 in the afternoon.
Kishimoto appeared in a Surrey court Monday morning.
Ross will be appearing in court Tuesday.
Read more BC News
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
(Click for RSS instructions.)