Two arrested in Surrey shooting
Nov 5, 2012 / 12:00 pm
Six months after Noel Jackson was gunned down in a Surrey basement suite, two men have been arrested in connection with the murder.
IHIT, announced Monday, that 21-year-old Jonathan Michael Kishimoto and 24-year-old Michael Alexander Ross have been arrested and charged with second degree murder.
According to Sgt. Jennifer Pound, back on May 3, 2012 Noel Jackson was at a Surrey residence in the 12400 block of 70 Avenue where a small group of people were gathering after begin at a local bar together.
A verbal disagreement took place and two men left the residence only to return a short while later with a firearm and another man.
Two of the three men allegedly entered the home and shot Jackson while the other man waited outside.
Everyone inside the residence fled the scene. Jackson was pronounced deceased by the time emergency personnel arrived on scene, just before 12:30 in the afternoon.
Kishimoto appeared in a Surrey court Monday morning.
Ross will be appearing in court Tuesday.
Read more BC News
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
(Click for RSS instructions.)