Man, 21, killed in targeted shooting
Nov 1, 2012 / 9:57 pm
A 21-year-old man gunned down in his own home in east Vancouver Wednesday night was facing several criminal charges at the time of his death.
Police have identified the victim as Alexander Julian Liang.
He had been charged with multiple criminal counts, including unlawful confinement and robbery.
Sgt. Randy Fincham called the shooting a targeted attack but it's not immediately known if it was linked to gangs or drugs.
No arrests have been made in the case, which is Vancouver's eighth homicide of 2012.
Read more BC News
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
(Click for RSS instructions.)