Motorcyclist, 24, dies after collision
Sep 29, 2012 / 9:24 pm
A 24-year-old motorcyclist has died after colliding with a large commercial truck that was pulling into a driveway in Abbotsford.
Cst. Ian MacDonald says the rider suffered critical injuries when he was thrown from his bike at about noon Saturday.
He died an hour later in hospital.
MacDonald says the truck driver remained at the scene and has co-operated with officers.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.
Read more BC News
- SUV crashes off Mayne Island
- Man and woman hurt in double shooting
- Pipeline spill southwest of Merritt
- Charges laid in skateboard assault case
- Pipeline backlash following latest spill
- Crash of small plane claims lone pilot
- Woman gives birth at Richmond mall
- Pin pad fraud
- Malaysian company to invest $16B
- Premier's first priority? Raises for staff
- Charges approved against 229 in riot
- RCMP seeking stolen dirtbike
(Click for RSS instructions.)