Hells Angels associate charged
Jul 23, 2012 / 4:18 pm
Police in British Columbia say one of two men charged with cocaine-related offences is an associate of the Hells Angels.
Thirty-one-year-old Kristopher Pfeifer of Maple Ridge is charged with trafficking cocaine, and 48-year-old Chilliwack resident Constantinous Anthony has been charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Sgt. Bill Whalen says Pfeifer is an associate of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels.
The case dates back to 2011 when police say one of the accused was seen exchanging a package with the other.
Police say that during the subsequent arrest, officers seized one kilogram of cocaine.
They say both men appeared in court last week and were released on conditions.
Read more BC News
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
(Click for RSS instructions.)