Police search for hit-and-run driver
Jun 16, 2012 / 8:48 pm
Police in the Vancouver-area are searching for a suspect after a hit-and-run sent a teen to hospital with serious injuries.
Delta police say the teenage girl was walking with friends along the road (near 116 St. and 80 Ave.) early Saturday morning when she was struck by a car.
The girl is in hospital in serious but stable condition.
Delta police say witnesses described the vehicle as a dark metallic blue 2009 Mazda 3.
Read more BC News
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
(Click for RSS instructions.)