Delta police after hit-and-run suspect
Jun 16, 2012 / 3:00 pm
Police in the Vancouver-area are searching for a suspect after a hit-and-run sent a teen to hospital with serious injuries.
Delta police say the teenage girl was walking with friends along the road (near 116 St. and 80 Ave.) early Saturday morning when she was struck.
The girl is in hospital in serious but stable condition.
Police say they're still attempting to develop a description of the vehicle and driver.
Read more BC News
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
(Click for RSS instructions.)