Missing woman found
UPDATE 9:00 A.M.
27-year-old Jessica Rosie was found safe and sound.
The RCMP would like to thank the public for their assistance.
Salmon Arm RCMP are asking for help to find a missing woman.
27-year-old Jessica Rosie was last seen Tuesday night at 7:20 p.m. When she left her residence in the 3000 block of 20th Street NE.
Police believe Rosie left on her own volition, but her family is worried about her and would like her home safe.
She is described as:
- 5' 8”
- Red hair
- Blue eyes
- Last seen wearing black pants and a Pharmasave uniform shirt.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Salmon Arm RCMP at 250-832-6044.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated and approval times may vary. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more BC News
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:24 pm
- Garage goes up in flamesCentral Okanagan - 4:15 pm
- New property & new partnershipWest Kelowna - 4:45 pm
- Trout Creek boil water noticePenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:17 pm