Open routes to Alberta
If you are driving you can still get to Alberta using these routes:
- Route 93 through Radium Hot Springs - Slushy Sections
- Highway 3 the Crowsnest Pass - Slushy Sections
- Highway 97 to 43 from Dawson Creek - Compact Snow with Slippery Sections
For more information go to DriveBC.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated and approval times may vary. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more BC News
- Free bikes for kidsKelowna - 9:33 am
- RCMP sex act trial continuesKamloops - 7:26 am
- Robbery suspect taken downKamloops - 6:44 am
- Hwy. 97 reopens after crashPenticton / S. Okanagan