Revelstoke structure fire
On Friday December 13 at 2:48 p.m., Revelstoke Fire Rescue Services responded to a 911 call of a structure fire in the 1000 block of Lundell.
"Upon arrival the fire had burned itself out and fire crews did a primary search of the mobile home checking for fire extension and later performed mechanical ventilation," said Fire Chief Rob Girard.
The two occupants of the residence were out of the building when fire crews arrived on the scene. Firefighters overhauled the fire in under 30 minutes, with no injuries. The mobile home received some fire and smoke damage.
The fire was contained to the main entrance of the home, however no cause could be determined during the investigation.
Chief Girard and Fire Rescue Services would like to remind every one to be careful this Christmas season with trees and decoration and the use of lights and extension cords.
Read more BC News
- ATV to 'Slingshot' into productionKelowna - 6:52 pm
- Vernon millionaires can finally sleepVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:01 pm
- Kamloops retiree living a dreamKamloops - 4:29 pm
- Armed robberiesKelowna - 4:38 pm
Government of BC
Provincial Emergency Program
BC Health Guide