Shared $50M jackpot ticket sold in BC
Nov 2, 2013 / 7:54 am
There are two winning tickets for the $50-million dollar jackpot in last night’s Lotto Max draw.
One was purchased in British Columbia, and the other in the prairie provinces.
Claims are also being made for three of the 20 MaxMillions prizes of a million dollars each that were up for grabs.
The third MaxMillions prize will be shared by two ticketholders on the prairies.
Read more BC News
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
(Click for RSS instructions.)