Canada wide warrant for sex offender
Oct 31, 2013 / 12:23 pm
A Canada-wide warrant has been issued after a high-risk sex offender with a violent criminal history failed to return to his Vancouver halfway house.
Dave Rolland Alexander is currently under long-term supervision after a nine-year sentence for sexual assault causing bodily harm, kidnapping and uttering threats.
A country-wide warrant has been issued for the 41-year-old’s arrest after he failed to show up to his Vancouver halfway house for an 11:00 p.m. imposed curfew Wednesday, according to Const. Brian Montague.
Police said he has a “lengthy and violent” criminal history and is considered a high risk to reoffend sexually.
He is described as six feet tall, 195 pounds with a fair complexion and blue eyes. He wears glasses and has a shaved head, according to police.
Anybody who sees or Alexander or knows where he is warned not to approach him and call 911 immediately.
Read more BC News
- Body of missing senior found
- Atheist ad rejected by billboard company
- Site C dam will drown their dream home
- Suspect damages police cars in Burnaby
- Canadian luge team: 2nd in World Cup
- Woman convicted for stabbing ex
- Boater rescued from remote BC channel
- 54,000 without power near Victoria
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
(Click for RSS instructions.)