Missing Vancouver man found
Oct 11, 2013 / 9:41 pm
9:41 p.m. update: According to a post by Janet Mawson on this website, 22-year-old Brian Kiraly, from Vancouver, has made contact with his family and is safe.
"I would sincerely like to thank each and everyone of you for being some of the most amazing people in the world.
Brian has just been in touch with his Dad. He is safe.
Thank you from his family for being there for them and getting the word out."
A 22-year-old Vancouver man has been missing for three weeks and friends and family are growing ever more concerned for his safety.
Brian Kiraly recently moved from Fort St. John and was last seen in the area of Fraser Street and 12 Avenue.
According to a Facebook page set up by his family “(Brian) has always let someone know where he is. We have been reaching out to everyone before we made a choice to move forward. His last known address is empty, no one is there. His stuff is missing. And he just received a large amount of cash. Please if anyone has heard from him, let us know he's ok and we love him.”
Brian Kiraly is described as six feet tall, with a stocky build, brown eyes, brown hair and tattoos on both forearms.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Brian Kiraly is asked to call the Vancouver Police at 604-717-3321.
Read more BC News
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
(Click for RSS instructions.)