Snow on 97C and the Coquihalla
Oct 8, 2013 / 7:14 am
DriveBC Road Report:
Hwy. 5 and 97C - A few showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Snow level 1400 metres. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this morning. Temperature steady near 11.
Tonight clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness with wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
- Thursday: Sunny. Low plus 4. High 14.
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 14.
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 14.
- Sunday: Sunny. Low plus 5. High 14.
- Monday: Sunny. Low plus 4. High 14.
Read more BC News
- Body of missing senior found
- Atheist ad rejected by billboard company
- Site C dam will drown their dream home
- Suspect damages police cars in Burnaby
- Canadian luge team: 2nd in World Cup
- Woman convicted for stabbing ex
- Boater rescued from remote BC channel
- 54,000 without power near Victoria
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
(Click for RSS instructions.)