Co-workers that drive you crazy!
We’ve all been there – you’re in a meeting and it’s gone overtime and there are one or two co-workers who keep asking questions or keep the most inane conversation going – don’t they have a life? Don’t they ever get hungry? Can’t they see that what they’re talking about only applies to them!?
Yikes! It’s enough to pull your hair out and run screaming for the hills.
Fair question, right? Forget all the co-worker bull – do you actually like the job you do? Are you feeling challenged enough in your job? Are you utilizing the skills and abilities you have?
If so, you’re in good company. There is nothing like a good recession for people to go into fear for their job, their security and their livelihoods. There are a lot of people doing this right now. However, I’d like you to start thinking bigger. Is that all you’re really here to do? Live a life doing a mediocre job? I don’t think so.
Just start looking for green Volkswagen’s and let me know if you start to see more.
So if all you can see is something you don’t like – shift your focus and start asking questions. Positive ones. Like ‘what would it take to have an amazing day today?’ or ‘what would it take for the evil twins to be genuine and friendly?’ or ‘what would it take to be doing something really exciting and fun at work today?’
Try these action items out:
Ask yourself if you actually do like your job.
» If yes, start asking the questions I mentioned above or some form of them.» If no, start asking ‘what else is possible?’ and start asking for more responsibility or start looking for a new, BETTER job.
- Don’t play with your nasty, negative co-workers. It’s okay to be a team player and independent. Keep asking those questions I mentioned above like ‘what can I change that will generate a different outcome?’
- Start looking for the good in your situation and in the people around you. If you were in a work simulation game or a reality show and these people and these situations were all pointing to something you needed to learn to overcome and get to the next level – what would that lesson be?
- Speak up. Most problems at work come from not having confidence to speak up appropriately. Learn how to do this – it will make ALL the difference.
- Keep asking for what you want from life. These are questions that keep your subconscious mind searching for opportunities – for answers. You don’t ask, you don’t get.
Read more Attraction in Action articles
- I'm back baby! Jul 27
- Be the energy you need to be Feb 9
- 2014 Top 10 Law of Attraction tips Jan 12
- Top 10 attraction tips for 2013 Dec 22
- The fight before Christmas Dec 8
- When others don't believe in you... Nov 24
- Questfirmations Nov 10
- Living in the fog? Oct 27
(Click for RSS instructions.)