Cdn sisters gold, silver in moguls
Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal has won Canada's first gold medal of the Sochi Olympics -- and her sister Chloe is on the podium beside her.
Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points.
Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49.
All in the family: Dufour-Lapointe sisters all qualify for women's moguls finals
A third Dufour-Lapoint sister, Maxime, failed to make the final along with Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City.
The two sisters held hands as the prepared to take their spots on the podium.
Read more 2014 Sochi Games articles
- Vernon's Josh Dueck named flag-bearer Mar 16
- Josh Dueck wins Canada's third gold Mar 14
- Canada gets first gold at Paralympics Mar 10
- Vernon's Gaudet to carry Paralympic flag Mar 5
- Olympic focus shifts to South Korea Feb 24
- Rockets come up big at Olympics Feb 23
- Russia closes costliest Olympics ever Feb 23
- Steve Yzerman to leave Team Canada Feb 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)