Release date: May 3, 2013
Craig Morrison (James Cromwell), a farmer in rural St. Martins, New Brunswick, is used to doing things for himself. Somewhat cantankerous and stubborn, with the help of his wife, Irene (Geneviève Bujold), he's managed to keep his farm going using traditional methods despite the domination of industrial agriculture in the marketplace.
When Irene's health begins to fail, Craig, a skilled carpenter, realizes he has to build a new home for them to live in, to make it easier for her to get around. But when a government inspector makes it his personal mission to halt construction on the new house, Craig has to fight for his right to build their final home.
Based on a true story.
Canadian Connection: Filmed in New Brunswick and Ontario. Director Michael McGowan and many of the cast members are Canadian.
Runtime: 102 min
Director: Michael McGowan
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producers: Avi Federgreen, Jody Colero, Tamara Deverell
Screenplay: Michael McGowan
Cast: James Cromwell,Geneviève Bujold,Campbell Scott,Julie Stewart
- Ninja Bean
- Taylor Swift 'scared' of being framed for murder
- The Situation pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Keira Knightley to make Broadway debut
- Jennifer Lawrence wants to be 'rock star girlfriend'
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Britney Spears earns 1m per week
- Bill Murray can't imagine joining Tinder
- Paparazzi - October 23rd, 2014
- Kendra Wilkinson thinks husband is being blackmailed