The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D
Release date: December 14, 2012
Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) must go on a quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was conquered by the dragon Smaug. Unexpectedly approached by the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen), Bilbo agrees to join a company of dwarves led by legendary warrior Thorin Oakenshield.
The journey takes them through treacherous lands swarming with goblins and orcs, deadly wargs and giant spiders, shapeshifters and sorcerers and ultimately leads Baggins to finds a magical gold ring tied to the fate of all Middle-earth.
Based on The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Runtime: 169 min
Director: Peter Jackson
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Producers: Carolynne Cunningham, Zane Weiner, Fran Walsh, Peter Jackson
Screenplay: Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, Peter Jackson, Guillermo del Toro
Cast: Ian McKellen,Martin Freeman,Richard Armitage,Cate Blanchett,Ian Holm,Christopher Lee,Hugo Weaving,Elijah Wood,Andy Serkis,James Nesbitt,Ken Stott,Sylvester McCoy,Barry Humphries,Aidan Turner,Dean O'Gorman,Graham McTavish,Adam Brown,Peter Hambleton,John Callen,Mark Hadlow,Jed Brophy,William Kircher,Stephen Hunter,Lee Pace,Benedict Cumberbatch,Manu Bennett,Conan Stevens
- What Your Body Does In 30 Seconds
- Local Scene Heats Up
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' a thrilling ride
- Entertainment Week in Review
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant?
- Miranda Kerr's underwear stolen
- Country star Travis sues to block video
- George Michael injured in car crash
- Kanye West: I'm not a celebrity
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel confirmed