A Good Day to Die Hard
Release date: February 14, 2013
Tough cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) travels to Moscow to find his son Jack (Jai Courtney). What McClane doesn't know is that Jack is a highly-trained CIA operative on an assignment to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
When they find the Russian underworld is after them, the two McClanes team up and use their opposing methods to stop a war from breaking out.
Runtime: 97 min
Director: John Moore
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Alex Young, Wyck Godfrey
Screenplay: Skip Woods
Cast: Bruce Willis,Jai Courtney,Sebastian Koch,Yulia Snigir,Rasha Bukvic,Cole Hauser,Amaury Nolasco,Sergey Kolesnikov
- Lauren Conrad picks different bridesmaids dresses
- Taylor Swift 'always thinks' about touring
- Jennifer Aniston feels pressure to have kids
- Neil Young files for divorce
- O.J. Simpson to convert to Islam
- Paparazzi - August 27th, 2014
- Flying Lion
- Justin Bieber investigated for attempted battery?
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Breaking Bad sweeps Emmy Awards