A Good Day to Die Hard
Release date: February 14, 2013
Tough cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) travels to Moscow to find his son Jack (Jai Courtney). What McClane doesn't know is that Jack is a highly-trained CIA operative on an assignment to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
When they find the Russian underworld is after them, the two McClanes team up and use their opposing methods to stop a war from breaking out.
Runtime: 97 min
Director: John Moore
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Alex Young, Wyck Godfrey
Screenplay: Skip Woods
Cast: Bruce Willis,Jai Courtney,Sebastian Koch,Yulia Snigir,Rasha Bukvic,Cole Hauser,Amaury Nolasco,Sergey Kolesnikov
- Carmen Electra splits from Tal Cooperman
- Avril Lavigne: My music video is not racist
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Tom Hardy secretly weds?
- Tom Cruise to head to London for Mission: Impossible 5
- Taylor Swift to star in Girls?
- Kevin and Sonia bid farewell
- Olivia Wilde welcomes baby boy
- Paparazzi - April 24th, 2014
- Jaw-dropping dove illusions