Release date: February 8, 2013
Plagued by emotional and mental troubles, Emily (Rooney Mara) faces uncontrollable anxiety regarding her husband, Martin's (Channing Tatum) upcoming release from prison. Turning to her psychiatrist (Jude Law) for help, she is prescribed a mysterious new drug which is intended to treat anxiety and seems to work wonders...at first.
Unfortunately, the pills she takes begin causing serious, unexpected side effects that cause trouble for those around her, especially when a murder is committed.
Runtime: 106 min
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Scott Z. Burns, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Gregory Jacobs
Screenplay: Scott Z. Burns
Cast: Jude Law,Rooney Mara,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Channing Tatum,Vinessa Shaw,Ann Dowd
- JWoww: Marriage 'doesn't mean anything'
- Avril Lavigne feels 'a bit lost'
- Jennifer Lawrence visits Chris Martin
- Paris Hilton dresses up as her dog for Halloween
- Lindsay Lohan sued for 60m
- Paparazzi - October 31st, 2014
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean take next step
- Walking in NYC as a Woman
- Jennifer Lopez opens up about abusive past
- Katie Holmes's single parent struggle