Release date: February 8, 2013
Plagued by emotional and mental troubles, Emily (Rooney Mara) faces uncontrollable anxiety regarding her husband, Martin's (Channing Tatum) upcoming release from prison. Turning to her psychiatrist (Jude Law) for help, she is prescribed a mysterious new drug which is intended to treat anxiety and seems to work wonders...at first.
Unfortunately, the pills she takes begin causing serious, unexpected side effects that cause trouble for those around her, especially when a murder is committed.
Runtime: 106 min
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Scott Z. Burns, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Gregory Jacobs
Screenplay: Scott Z. Burns
Cast: Jude Law,Rooney Mara,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Channing Tatum,Vinessa Shaw,Ann Dowd
- Honey Boo Boo has been axed
- Rupert Grint: Shia LaBeouf had naked hallucinations
- William H. Macy has renewed love for film industry
- Kim Kardashian West submitted 2,000 selfies for book
- Paparazzi - October 24th, 2014
- Ninja Bean
- Taylor Swift 'scared' of being framed for murder
- The Situation pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Keira Knightley to make Broadway debut
- Jennifer Lawrence wants to be 'rock star girlfriend'