Release date: February 8, 2013
Plagued by emotional and mental troubles, Emily (Rooney Mara) faces uncontrollable anxiety regarding her husband, Martin's (Channing Tatum) upcoming release from prison. Turning to her psychiatrist (Jude Law) for help, she is prescribed a mysterious new drug which is intended to treat anxiety and seems to work wonders...at first.
Unfortunately, the pills she takes begin causing serious, unexpected side effects that cause trouble for those around her, especially when a murder is committed.
Runtime: 106 min
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Scott Z. Burns, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Gregory Jacobs
Screenplay: Scott Z. Burns
Cast: Jude Law,Rooney Mara,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Channing Tatum,Vinessa Shaw,Ann Dowd
- Robin Gibb's final solo album to be released
- Chad Kroeger buys 17-carat ring for Avril Lavigne
- Ryan Seacrest's pals concerned about his gilfriend
- Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Alicia Keys is pregnant
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Lorde to curate Hunger Games soundtrack
- Paparazzi - July 31st, 2014
- Ian Ziering: Sharknado 2 'challenging'