Release date: February 8, 2013
Plagued by emotional and mental troubles, Emily (Rooney Mara) faces uncontrollable anxiety regarding her husband, Martin's (Channing Tatum) upcoming release from prison. Turning to her psychiatrist (Jude Law) for help, she is prescribed a mysterious new drug which is intended to treat anxiety and seems to work wonders...at first.
Unfortunately, the pills she takes begin causing serious, unexpected side effects that cause trouble for those around her, especially when a murder is committed.
Runtime: 106 min
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Scott Z. Burns, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Gregory Jacobs
Screenplay: Scott Z. Burns
Cast: Jude Law,Rooney Mara,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Channing Tatum,Vinessa Shaw,Ann Dowd
- Lindsay Lohan uses hypnotherapy to quit smoking
- Paparazzi - September 2nd, 2014
- Your Brain On Coffee
- Kirsten Dunst criticises Apple for leaked photos
- Nude Jennifer Lawrence photos leak online
- Star Wars stars force choked
- Paparazzi - September 1st, 2014
- Win a trip to Iceland!
- Horoscope: Aug 31 - Sept 6
- The dog days of summer