Release date: February 14, 2013
When a mysterious young woman named Katie (Julianne Hough) washes up in the small North Carolina town of Southport, she is determined not to make personal relationships. That is, until she meets Alex (Josh Duhamel), a kind-hearted widowed store owner, struggling to raise his two children. When Katie feels herself falling for him, she must choose between familar safety and the perils that come with love.
Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Runtime: 115 min
Director: Lasse Hallström
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Nicholas Sparks, Ryan Kavanaugh
Screenplay: Dana Stevens
Cast: Josh Duhamel,Julianne Hough,Cobie Smulders,David Lyons,Noah Lomax,Mimi Kirkland
Midnight SpecialKim Foreman-Rhindress - May 4, 2016 / 4:13 pmThe film begins with a hurried exodus from a hotel room by two men and the boy, who has spent the night...
- Upton's 'exceptional ring'
- Local dancer pays it forward
- Dion to receive Icon Award
- Jay Z making lemonade?
- Pink needs break from love
- Paparazzi - May 4th, 2016
- The best sports interview
- Baron Cohen's dad has died
- 2nd Michael Bolton concert
- Prince's jab at Justin Bieber