Release date: February 14, 2013
When a mysterious young woman named Katie (Julianne Hough) washes up in the small North Carolina town of Southport, she is determined not to make personal relationships. That is, until she meets Alex (Josh Duhamel), a kind-hearted widowed store owner, struggling to raise his two children. When Katie feels herself falling for him, she must choose between familar safety and the perils that come with love.
Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Runtime: 115 min
Director: Lasse Hallström
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Nicholas Sparks, Ryan Kavanaugh
Screenplay: Dana Stevens
Cast: Josh Duhamel,Julianne Hough,Cobie Smulders,David Lyons,Noah Lomax,Mimi Kirkland
- Rat Tricks
- Charlize Theron sports engagement ring?
- Alec Baldwin refusing to apologise for bicycle incident
- Paparazzi - July 25th, 2014
- Kesha wants 'color' in her life
- Duran Duran sue fan club
- Portia de Rossi wants a baby?
- Fitness freak Lindsay Lohan
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again