Release date: February 14, 2013
When a mysterious young woman named Katie (Julianne Hough) washes up in the small North Carolina town of Southport, she is determined not to make personal relationships. That is, until she meets Alex (Josh Duhamel), a kind-hearted widowed store owner, struggling to raise his two children. When Katie feels herself falling for him, she must choose between familar safety and the perils that come with love.
Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Runtime: 115 min
Director: Lasse Hallström
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Nicholas Sparks, Ryan Kavanaugh
Screenplay: Dana Stevens
Cast: Josh Duhamel,Julianne Hough,Cobie Smulders,David Lyons,Noah Lomax,Mimi Kirkland
- Deer Whisperer
- Ice Cube not 'a hard man'
- Malin Akerman's son speaks 3 languages
- George Clooney to throw wedding party
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon fight for custody of dogs
- Shia LaBeouf cites method acting as reason for erratic behaviour
- Horoscope: October 19 - 25
- Live from the Streaming Cafe
- U2 didn't profit from download
- Kris Jenner tells Selena Gomez to improve fitness