Release date: January 11, 2013
Anne (Emmanuelle Riva) and Georges Laurent (Jean-Lous Trintignant), now in their eighties, have been married many years. When Anne has a stroke that leaves her partially paralyzed, their world is upended. Georges struggles to take care of her at home and as her health deteriorates, each day brings new challenges.
When they get a visit from their daughter Eva (Isabelle Huppert), it only shows them how distant their lives are now from the rest of the world and Georges struggles to hold on to his wife as she slowly begins to slip away.
In French with English subtitles.
Runtime: 125 min
Director: Michael Haneke
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producers: Margaret Ménégoz, Stefan Arndt
Screenplay: Michael Haneke
Cast: Jean-Louis Trintignant,Emmanuelle Riva,Isabelle Huppert,William Shimell
- Robin Gibb's final solo album to be released
- Chad Kroeger buys 17-carat ring for Avril Lavigne
- Ryan Seacrest's pals concerned about his gilfriend
- Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Alicia Keys is pregnant
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Lorde to curate Hunger Games soundtrack
- Paparazzi - July 31st, 2014
- Ian Ziering: Sharknado 2 'challenging'