Release date: January 11, 2013
Anne (Emmanuelle Riva) and Georges Laurent (Jean-Lous Trintignant), now in their eighties, have been married many years. When Anne has a stroke that leaves her partially paralyzed, their world is upended. Georges struggles to take care of her at home and as her health deteriorates, each day brings new challenges.
When they get a visit from their daughter Eva (Isabelle Huppert), it only shows them how distant their lives are now from the rest of the world and Georges struggles to hold on to his wife as she slowly begins to slip away.
In French with English subtitles.
Runtime: 125 min
Director: Michael Haneke
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producers: Margaret Ménégoz, Stefan Arndt
Screenplay: Michael Haneke
Cast: Jean-Louis Trintignant,Emmanuelle Riva,Isabelle Huppert,William Shimell
- Jason Statham almost drowned on set
- Kanye West has moved into a hotel
- Lady Gaga getting engaged?
- Rapping Doctor
- Naya Rivera furious about Lea Michele's 'diva antics'?
- Chelsea Handler to land daytime show?
- Miley Cyrus cries in hospital
- Robin Williams to play Mrs. Doubtfire again?
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Small Business Success