Release date: January 11, 2013
Anne (Emmanuelle Riva) and Georges Laurent (Jean-Lous Trintignant), now in their eighties, have been married many years. When Anne has a stroke that leaves her partially paralyzed, their world is upended. Georges struggles to take care of her at home and as her health deteriorates, each day brings new challenges.
When they get a visit from their daughter Eva (Isabelle Huppert), it only shows them how distant their lives are now from the rest of the world and Georges struggles to hold on to his wife as she slowly begins to slip away.
In French with English subtitles.
Runtime: 125 min
Director: Michael Haneke
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producers: Margaret Ménégoz, Stefan Arndt
Screenplay: Michael Haneke
Cast: Jean-Louis Trintignant,Emmanuelle Riva,Isabelle Huppert,William Shimell
- Katy Perry gives away dog
- Val Kilmer is recovering emergency throat surgery
- New Talent Rising
- Johnny Depp to wed next week
- Harry Styles is in love
- Shakira gives birth
- Katy Perry to sing with Missy Elliot at Super Bowl
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live
- Paparazzi - January 30th, 2015
- Babies in tunnels