Release date: January 11, 2013
Anne (Emmanuelle Riva) and Georges Laurent (Jean-Lous Trintignant), now in their eighties, have been married many years. When Anne has a stroke that leaves her partially paralyzed, their world is upended. Georges struggles to take care of her at home and as her health deteriorates, each day brings new challenges.
When they get a visit from their daughter Eva (Isabelle Huppert), it only shows them how distant their lives are now from the rest of the world and Georges struggles to hold on to his wife as she slowly begins to slip away.
In French with English subtitles.
Runtime: 125 min
Director: Michael Haneke
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producers: Stefan Arndt, Margaret Ménégoz
Screenplay: Michael Haneke
Cast: Jean-Louis Trintignant,Emmanuelle Riva,Isabelle Huppert,William Shimell
- Katy Perry doesn't believe in heaven
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Justin Bieber mocks fan
- Jennifer Lawrence always nervous
- Stop it Dad!
- Two charged with stealing from Paul Walker death wreck
- Jennifer Aniston had 'awkward phase' in her 30s
- Paparazzi - December 10th, 2013
- Reel Quick Movie Reviews: December 10
- Lamar Odom gets three years probation for DUI