Release date: December 21, 2012
When six shots ring out during rush hour and five random people are left dead, a city is thrown into chaos. The evidence leads police to former Army Sniper James Barr, who tells police they have the wrong man and asks for Jack Reacher to be brought in. Suddenly what seemed like a simple case become complex.
Reacher, a former Army Military Police officer, doesn't care about proof or the law, he only cares about what's right. He and Barr served in the military together and during their time in the Gulf War, Barr murdered four people and walked free on a technicality.
Based on that experience, Reacher believes Barr, who has been beaten so badly he can't even remember the day of the murders, is guilty. He meets a young defense lawyer named Helen Rodin who wants to save Barr from the death penalty.
Reacher knows the shooter missed one shot on purpose and he learns that in three years at a practice range, Barr never missed a target. Helen analyzes the clues and tries to convince Reacher that Barr could be innocent. As Reacher gets closer to learning the truth, someone tries to get Reacher off the case.
Runtime: 130 min
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Producers: Don Granger, David Ellison, Gary Levinsohn, Paula Wagner, Tom Cruise, Dana Goldberg, Kevin J. Messick
Screenplay: Christopher McQuarrie, Josh Olson
Cast: Tom Cruise,Rosamund Pike,Robert Duvall,Richard Jenkins,Werner Herzog,David Oyelowo,Jai Courtney
- Britney Spears to wed at Graceland?
- Kim Kardashian crashes her car
- Kate Winslet to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Kristen Bell peed in a jar before Oscars
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Taylor Swift named Billboard's 'Top Money Maker'
- Bieber will go to trial in US on May 5
- Rob Kardashian doesn't want to attend Kim's wedding due to weight
- Jennie Garth put on weight after Peter Facinelli split
- Stacy Keibler to have kids 'as soon as possible'