Release date: October 12, 2012
A documentary that explores today's highly contentious debate over the Christian doctrine of hell, asking "Does hell exist? If so, who ends up there, and why?"
Certain depictions of hell—fiery pits, scorching hot flames, screams of agony—have gripped us for centuries. But this traditional view of hell also poses the question, how can an all-loving creator like "God" inflict such torture on people for an etertnity? For many, it seems to be one or the other. We either have this traditional view of hell, or we have a good God, but we can't have them both.
The movie features interviews with an eclectic group of authors, theologians, pastors, social commentators, musicians, exorcists and other high profile participants in the debate.
Opens October 12 in Vancouver and Langley, followed by Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Regina on October 19, and expanding to Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa on October 26, with additional markets to follow.
Runtime: 85 min
Director: Kevin Miller
Studio: Kevin Miller XI Productions Inc.
Producers: Kevin Miller, David Rempel
Screenplay: Kevin Miller
- Stereo Messiah
- Paris Hilton laughs off Deadmau5 attack
- Honey Boo Boo has been axed
- Rupert Grint: Shia LaBeouf had naked hallucinations
- William H. Macy has renewed love for film industry
- Kim Kardashian West submitted 2,000 selfies for book
- Paparazzi - October 24th, 2014
- Ninja Bean
- Taylor Swift 'scared' of being framed for murder
- The Situation pleads not guilty to tax fraud