Release date: November 21, 2012
When North Korea invades the United States, a group of young men and women from a small town arm themselves and flee into the wilderness.
When they return to town a few weeks later, they find themselves behind enemy lines in "Occupied America." Most of their family members are dead. They launch a resistance movement, calling themselves Wolverines after their school mascot. But every time they attack on the invaders, the North Korean soldiers execute civilians in retaliation.
With the help of a downed United States Air Force F-15 pilot, the Wolverines organize raids on the North Koreans, who begin to consider them a serious threat.
The film, which is a remake of the 1984 film by the same name, was kind of a reunion of sorts for Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas, who once co-starred in the Australian soap opera Home and Away and even dated for a short period.
Runtime: 94 min
Director: Dan Bradley
Studio: Alliance Films
Producers: Beau Flynn, Tripp Vinson
Screenplay: Kevin Renolds, John Mills, Carl Ellsworth, Jeremy Passmore
Cast: Chris Hemsworth,Josh Peck,Josh Hutcherson,Adrianne Palicki,Isabel Lucas,Connor Cruise,Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Keanu Reeves encounters intruder
- Gwyneth Paltrow reprimanded by school
- Jennifer Garner doesn't want Twitter guilt
- Michael Douglas: It's OK to tell actresses to lose weight
- Kim Kardashian West vying for Downton Abbey role
- Paparazzi - September 19th, 2014
- Thank You!
- Justin Bieber asks Selena Gomez to move in with him
- Talented Kelowna Launches
- Joan Rivers leaves fortune to dogs