Release date: December 25, 2012
Old school grandfather Artie (Billy Crystal), who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane (Bette Midler) agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents (Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott) go away for work.
But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane's old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it's learning to bendand not holding your groundthat binds a family together.
Runtime: 104 min
Director: Andy Fickman
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Dylan Clark, Peter Chernin, Billy Crystal
Screenplay: Lisa Addario, Joe Syracuse
Cast: Billy Crystal,Bette Midler,Marisa Tomei,Tom Everett Scott
- Brad Pitt loves 'teaching' his children
- Paparazzi - March 12th, 2014
- Keith Richards writes children's book
- Britney Spears to wed at Graceland?
- Kim Kardashian crashes her car
- Kate Winslet to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Kristen Bell peed in a jar before Oscars
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Taylor Swift named Billboard's 'Top Money Maker'
- Bieber will go to trial in US on May 5