The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Release date: November 16, 2012
Bella (Kristen Stewart) has given birth to a baby girl she names Renesmee, after her mother Renée, and Edward's (Robert Pattinson) adopted mother, Esme. Jacob (Taylor Lautner) bonds with the child and helps the new parents keep the girl safe from his former wolf pack.
When the Volturi hear about the child, they assume the Cullens have broken vampire laws and have created a newborn by turning a human child into a vampire child. Alice has a vision showing her that the Volturi are coming to kill them all, and no explanation will be good enough for them. The Cullens summon their vampire friends from around the world to get to know Renesmee so they can prove she's a human/vampire hybrid.
When Alice and Jasper disappear, the Cullens fear the worst and try to prepare themselves for an all-out war.
Runtime: 115 min
Director: Bill Condon
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Karen Rosenfelt, Stephenie Meyer, Wyck Godfrey
Screenplay: Melissa Rosenberg
Cast: Kristen Stewart,Robert Pattinson,Taylor Lautner,Billy Burke,Peter Facinelli,Elizabeth Reaser,Kellan Lutz,Nikki Reed,Jackson Rathbone,Ashley Greene,Michael Sheen,Dakota Fanning,Mackenzie Foy,Christopher Heyerdahl,Daniel Cudmore,Charlie Bewley
- Kim Kardashian crashes her car
- Kate Winslet to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Kristen Bell peed in a jar before Oscars
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Taylor Swift named Billboard's 'Top Money Maker'
- Bieber will go to trial in US on May 5
- Rob Kardashian doesn't want to attend Kim's wedding due to weight
- Jennie Garth put on weight after Peter Facinelli split
- Stacy Keibler to have kids 'as soon as possible'
- Car of the Future