Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Girl Voice
- Chloe Grace Moretz is dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Look Up...Way Up!
- Spoiled deer
- Katy Perry praised by president
- Ne-Yo sues accountant for $8 million
- Hilary Duff's separation has been 'very difficult'
- Paparazzi - August 1st, 2014
- Robin Gibb's final solo album to be released
- Chad Kroeger buys 17-carat ring for Avril Lavigne