Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Mini Masters
- Everest jump canceled
- Imogen Poots admires actresses who can adapt
- The box office hero is ...
- Michelle Obama to guest star on Nashville
- Kristen Bell's husband has portrait of Brad Pitt in bedroom
- Ellie Goulding gets new tattoo
- Horoscope: April 20 - 26
- Amelymeloptical illusion
- Kim Kardashian gone into 'extreme dieting mode' for wedding