Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Sound Of Glass
- Eva Mendes' pregnancy was 'unplanned'
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock 'best friends'
- Phil Spector makes new appeal
- Classic Commercial – Pepsi
- Katy Perry dresses in giant pizza costume?
- Demi Lovato ditched diet for president
- Paparazzi - July 23rd, 2014
- Kate Hudson has 'unconventional' life
- Lady Gaga is 'curvy and proud'