Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Paparazzi - December 11th, 2013
- Demi Moore sells $250,000 engagement ring
- Denise Richards cleared by child services
- YES also coming to Prospera Place
- Kim Kardashian donates 10 percent of all earnings
- Madonna splits from backup dancer
- Adam Sandler is Hollywood's most over-paid actor
- Drop the beat
- Kanye West kicks fan out of gig
- Julia Roberts is pregnant?