Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- BeyoncÃ© and Jay Z have overcome 'major problems'
- Lamar Odom refuses to divorce KhloÃ© Kardashian
- Jessica Chastain: Matthew McConaughey is 'gorgeous'
- Jennifer Lopez set for $26.3m Vegas deal
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux set wedding date?
- Mila Kunis wants to be a 'sexy' bride
- Paparazzi - October 22nd, 2014
- Tina Fey wants Neil Patrick Harris to sing
- Unique Hotel Clock
- Kesha lied during deposition