Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Paparazzi - September 23rd, 2014
- Mike Tyson helps crash victim
- Bruce Jenner files divorce response
- "The F word" isn't bad
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie go bowling
- Al Pacino x2
- The Next Big Thing?
- Charlie Sheen wants Two and a Half Men return
- All-star comedy at Casino
- Professor Green: Justin Bieber a great role model?