Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Paparazzi - December 13th, 2013
- Miley Cyrus banned from the next MTV VMAs?
- Olivia Wilde ditches vegan diet
- Susan Sarandon 'stoned' at award shows
- American Hustle and 12 Years a Slave lead Golden Globe nominations
- Christmas Time
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Ellen DeGeneres denies marriage troubles
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey
- Drew Barrymore expecting a baby girl