Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- George Clooney donating profits from wedding photos to his own charity
- Demi Moore offers Ashton Kutcher baby help
- Phil Collins reveals extent of drink troubles
- Britney Spears to work with Ed Sheeran?
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Elton John performed at Neil Patrick Harris' wedding
- Paparazzi - September 30th, 2014
- James Franco can't get a date
- Hungry Mascot
- Gwyneth Paltrow celebrates birthday with Chris Martin