Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Robin Gibb's final solo album to be released
- Chad Kroeger buys 17-carat ring for Avril Lavigne
- Ryan Seacrest's pals concerned about his gilfriend
- Michael Jackson's Neverland to be sold
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Alicia Keys is pregnant
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Lorde to curate Hunger Games soundtrack
- Paparazzi - July 31st, 2014
- Ian Ziering: Sharknado 2 'challenging'