Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger to split?
- Kaley Cuoco throws good parties
- Leonardo DiCaprio named UN Messenger of Peace
- U2 criticised for devaluing music
- Paparazzi - September 17th, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence hasn't met Chris Martin's kids
- Hilarious show at Habitat
- New Whitney Houston live album in November
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Taylor Swift seeks Tumblr advice from fans