Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Gwyneth Paltrow's pals on 'midlife crisis alert'
- Cobie Smulders welcomes second child
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' at Kim Kardashian West
- Selena Gomez's friends are 'wary' of new boyfriend
- Time Waster - Funny Photos
- Bieber apologizes for past conduct
- Alive with History
- Taylor Lautner's new romance
- Paparazzi - January 29th, 2015
- Lost Dog