Release date: October 26, 2012
A bio-pic based on the life of American surfing icon Jay Moriarity (Jonny Weston). Moriarity sets out to ride the dangerous waves along the Northern California break known as the Mavericks.
He is guided by his mentor (Gerard Butler) in his journey and the two men develop a unique and kindred bond, which ultimately transforms both their lives.
Runtime: 116 min
Director: Curtis Hanson
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Producers: Curtis Hanson, Jim Meenaghan, Brandon Hooper
Screenplay: Brandon Hooper, Kario Salem
Cast: Gerard Butler,Elisabeth Shue,Jonny Weston,Scott Eastwood,Taylor Handley,Leven Rambin,Abigail Spencer
- Amelymeloptical illusion
- Kim Kardashian gone into 'extreme dieting mode' for wedding
- Jeremy Piven 'flirting' with Nina Agdal
- Beyonce and Paul McCartney work out together
- Idris Elba and girlfriend welcome a baby boy
- Kris Jenner doing 'great' after health scare
- James Franco's ex-manager stole from him?
- Chocolate really is good for you!
- Nan on a roller coaster
- Taylor Momsen loves New York