Paranormal Activity 4
Release date: October 19, 2012
The fourth installment of the bone-chilling series, Paranormal Activity 4 begins in October 2006 in Carlsbad, California as a family deals with being terrorized by a supernatural presence in their home. This time around Katie and Hunter are nowhere to be found.
Fast forward to November 2011 in Henderson, Nevada. A suburban family takes in a little boy named Robbie who lives across the street when something strange happens in his house. Shortly after, frightening things begin to happen.
A chandelier inexplicably crashes to the floor in the middle of the night. Robby gets out of his bed when everyone is asleep and seems to be talking to someone, but when asked who, he denies it. Teenagers Alice and Alex try to investigate, especially when a strange symbol shows up, but their parents refuse to believe that there's a presence in the house.
Runtime: 95 min
Directors: Ariel Schulman,Henry Joost
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Producers: Oren Peli, Steven Schneider, Jason Blum
Screenplay: Oren Peli
Cast: Katie Featherston,Kathryn Newton,Matt Shively,Brady Allen
- Maria Shriver 'disgusted' by Miley Cyrus's party
- Taylor Swift reveals Thanksgiving plans
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Johnny Depp feels 'like a fugitive'
- Kanye West to quit music?
- Paparazzi - November 27th, 2014
- Munchkin March
- Katie Holmes craves 'inspirational' romance
- Angelina Jolie's Oscar ambition
- Kanye West delays flight and doesn't say sorry