Stories We Tell
Release date: October 12, 2012
Exploring the nature of memory and storytelling, especially the way people fictionalize family narratives, examining "our insatiable need, as human beings, to turn our lives into stories."
Director/screenwriter and former Road to AvonleaTV star Sarah Polley tell the story of how she found out that her father, Michael Polley, is not her biological father because her mother, Diane Polley, who died when Sarah was just 10, had a lengthy affair.
Runtime: 108 min
Director: Sarah Polley
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producer: Anita Lee
Screenplay: Sarah Polley
- Alicia Keys is pregnant
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Lorde to curate Hunger Games soundtrack
- Paparazzi - July 31st, 2014
- Ian Ziering: Sharknado 2 'challenging'
- Don't grow up!
- Justin Bieber taunts Orlando Bloom
- Jessica Simpson wants to be thinner?
- Kelsey Grammer forgives sister's killer
- Alternative ending to Gone with the Wind