Stories We Tell
Release date: October 12, 2012
Exploring the nature of memory and storytelling, especially the way people fictionalize family narratives, examining "our insatiable need, as human beings, to turn our lives into stories."
Director/screenwriter and former Road to AvonleaTV star Sarah Polley tell the story of how she found out that her father, Michael Polley, is not her biological father because her mother, Diane Polley, who died when Sarah was just 10, had a lengthy affair.
Runtime: 108 min
Director: Sarah Polley
Studio: Mongrel Media
Producer: Anita Lee
Screenplay: Sarah Polley
- Super Bowl Party
- Super Bowl box-office record
- Antonio Banderas inspired by Peter Pan
- Horoscope: February 1 - 7
- Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bath
- Bruce Jenner is 'transitioning into a woman'
- Meghan Trainor stunned by affect on fans
- The Irish Rovers 50th
- Beginner's guide to aphrodisiac foods
- Getting Hot