Here Comes the Boom
Release date: October 12, 2012
Scott Voss (Kevin James) is a biology teacher who's become bored. Although he was named Teacher of the Year 10 years earlier, he couldn't care less about his job and frequently shows up late at the high school where he works. The school, which is operating at a deficit, cuts all extra-curricular activities in a bid to save $48,000. The cutbacks put the music teacher's (Henry Winkler) job in jeopardy, but Scott has a plan to raise the money.
A former college wrestler, he decides to become a mixed martial arts fighter after hearing that they can make $10,000 per fight. Most of his colleagues think he is crazy, especially the school nurse Bella (Salma Hayek), on whom he has a crush. Despite many setbacks, Scott manages to rally the entire school around him.
Runtime: 105 min
Director: Frank Coraci
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Producers: Kevin James, Todd Garner
Screenplay: Allan Loeb, Kevin James
Cast: Kevin James,Salma Hayek,Henry Winkler
- Brad Pitt loves 'teaching' his children
- Paparazzi - March 12th, 2014
- Keith Richards writes children's book
- Britney Spears to wed at Graceland?
- Kim Kardashian crashes her car
- Kate Winslet to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Kristen Bell peed in a jar before Oscars
- Time Waster - Best of the web photos
- Taylor Swift named Billboard's 'Top Money Maker'
- Bieber will go to trial in US on May 5