Release date: September 28, 2012
The year is 2077. Time travel has finally been discovered but it's illegal. It eventually becomes controlled by organized crime groups, who use it as a way of offing people. When they want to get rid of someone, they send them 30 years in the past.
Joseph Simmons (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is a 25-year-old hitman working for this mob of the future. Joseph, along the other "Loopers" like him, are employed to dispose of people who are sent from the future. Loopers have one mission: to destroy their target. And they're paid only on the condition that no target must ever escape.
Joseph is good at what he does, always getting the job done, until he realizes one hit as his future self (Bruce Willis). He naturally hesitates to do the job and his future self escapes. Having let his target escape, Joseph's employers are forced to come after him. With the bosses on his tail, the younger Joseph goes on a deadly mission to find his older self and destroy him before he loses everything.
Runtime: 118 min
Director: Rian Johnson
Studio: Alliance Films
Producers: Ram Bergman, James D. Stern
Screenplay: Rian Johnson
Cast: Bruce Willis,Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Emily Blunt,Paul Dano,Jeff Daniels,Piper Perabo,Garret Dillahunt
- Zach Braff doesn't want famous girlfriend
- Peaches Geldof inquest to open this week
- Paparazzi - July 22nd, 2014
- Ellen DeGeneres gives up alcohol
- Robert Downey Jr. is Hollywood's highest paid actor
- All-star comedy at Casino
- Jenny McCarthy's son is being bullied
- Police visit Justin Bieber over weekend
- Nicole Richie has dad's humor