Release date: August 8, 2012
After 30 years of marriage, Kay Soames (Meryl Streep) decides her marriage needs to be spruced up. Although Kay and her husband Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones) are dedicated to each other, they've lost the spark in their relationship and sleep in separate rooms.
Kay hears about a famous relationship guruDr. Bernie Feld (Steve Carell)and signs them up for one week of intense marriage therapy in the small town of Great Hope Springs where Dr. Feld is located. Arnold is skeptical and Kay has a hard time convincing him to go.
Eventually, the couple leave for the coast, only to face their real challenges: letting go of the past, revitalizing their marriage, and finding the spark that made them fall in love in the first place.
Runtime: 100 min
Director: David Frankel
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Producers: Todd Black, Guymon Casady
Screenplay: Vanessa Taylor
Cast: Meryl Streep,Tommy Lee Jones,Steve Carell,Jean Smart,Elisabeth Shue
- Gwyneth Paltrow celebrates birthday with Chris Martin
- Tracy Morgan blamed by Walmart for failure to wear seatbelt
- Avril Lavigne celebrates birthday without Chad Kroeger
- Amanda Bynes arrested for drunk-driving
- Brad Pitt praises Shia LaBeouf
- Thriller to get 3D release
- Paparazzi - September 29th, 2014
- Taylor Swift sets up charity challenge
- Clooney and bride in Venice
- George Clooney's stag night