Release date: August 8, 2012
After 30 years of marriage, Kay Soames (Meryl Streep) decides her marriage needs to be spruced up. Although Kay and her husband Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones) are dedicated to each other, they've lost the spark in their relationship and sleep in separate rooms.
Kay hears about a famous relationship guruDr. Bernie Feld (Steve Carell)and signs them up for one week of intense marriage therapy in the small town of Great Hope Springs where Dr. Feld is located. Arnold is skeptical and Kay has a hard time convincing him to go.
Eventually, the couple leave for the coast, only to face their real challenges: letting go of the past, revitalizing their marriage, and finding the spark that made them fall in love in the first place.
Runtime: 100 min
Director: David Frankel
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Producers: Todd Black, Guymon Casady
Screenplay: Vanessa Taylor
Cast: Meryl Streep,Tommy Lee Jones,Steve Carell,Jean Smart,Elisabeth Shue
- New Whitney Houston live album in November
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Taylor Swift seeks Tumblr advice from fans
- Bryan Adams at Prospera
- Matt Damon set to return as Jason Bourne
- Paparazzi - September 16th, 2014
- Pure Joy!
- Ashley Tisdale takes on husband's surname
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez look happy in Vegas
- Ariana Grande crashes car driving to Big Sean's house