Release date: August 8, 2012
After 30 years of marriage, Kay Soames (Meryl Streep) decides her marriage needs to be spruced up. Although Kay and her husband Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones) are dedicated to each other, they've lost the spark in their relationship and sleep in separate rooms.
Kay hears about a famous relationship guruDr. Bernie Feld (Steve Carell)and signs them up for one week of intense marriage therapy in the small town of Great Hope Springs where Dr. Feld is located. Arnold is skeptical and Kay has a hard time convincing him to go.
Eventually, the couple leave for the coast, only to face their real challenges: letting go of the past, revitalizing their marriage, and finding the spark that made them fall in love in the first place.
Runtime: 100 min
Director: David Frankel
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Producers: Todd Black, Guymon Casady
Screenplay: Vanessa Taylor
Cast: Meryl Streep,Tommy Lee Jones,Steve Carell,Jean Smart,Elisabeth Shue
- Charlie Sheen lets ex-fiancee keep ring
- Ariana Grande turned to Kabbalah
- Paparazzi - October 20th, 2014
- David Beckham hails 'amazing' Queen Elizabeth
- Deer Whisperer
- Ice Cube not 'a hard man'
- Malin Akerman's son speaks 3 languages
- George Clooney to throw wedding party
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon fight for custody of dogs
- Shia LaBeouf cites method acting as reason for erratic behaviour