Release date: August 3, 2012
After achieving great success at the age of 19 when his first novel became a bestseller, Calvin is experiencing writer's block, mixed with the lack of any inspiration that might come from having a love life.
He surprises himself when he creates a loving character named Ruby and begins to write nonstop about her, picturing her as his girlfriend. He's taken by surprise when she suddenly appears in his home. After initial trepidation, he begins to enjoy his newfound love but when Ruby wants to meet other people, it introduces stress into their relationship.
Runtime: 104 min
Directors: Valerie Faris,Jonathan Dayton
Studio: Fox Searchlight Pictures
Producers: Albert Berger, Ron Yerxa
Screenplay: Zoe Kazan
Cast: Paul Dano,Zoe Kazan,Antonio Banderas,Annette Bening,Steve Coogan,Elliott Gould,Chris Messina
- What Your Body Does In 30 Seconds
- Local Scene Heats Up
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' a thrilling ride
- Entertainment Week in Review
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant?
- Miranda Kerr's underwear stolen
- Country star Travis sues to block video
- George Michael injured in car crash
- Kanye West: I'm not a celebrity
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel confirmed