Release date: May 18, 2012
When Driss, an ex-con from the projects, is hired to take care of an eccentric French aristocrat named Philippe, his newfound job quickly becomes an unpredictable adventure. Speeding a Maserati through Paris, seducing women and paragliding over the Alps is just the beginning, as Driss turns the often humorous world of upper-class Parisian society upside-down. As this unlikely duo overcome adversity of every flavor in this true story, they also shatter their preconceptions of love, life and each other.
Runtime: 112 min
Directors: Olivier Nakache,Éric Toledano
Studio: Alliance Films
Producers: Nicolas Duval-Adassovsky, Laurent Zeitoun, Yann Zenou
Screenplay: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toldedano
Cast: François Cluzet,Omar Sy,Anne Le Ny,Audrey Fleurot,Clotilde Mollet,Alba Gaïa Bellugi,Cyril Mendy,Christian Ameri,Marie-Laure Descoureaux,Grégoire Oestermann
- Jennifer Lawrence wants to be 'rock star girlfriend'
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Britney Spears earns 1m per week
- Bill Murray can't imagine joining Tinder
- Paparazzi - October 23rd, 2014
- Kendra Wilkinson thinks husband is being blackmailed
- BeyoncÃ© and Jay Z have overcome 'major problems'
- Lamar Odom refuses to divorce KhloÃ© Kardashian
- Jessica Chastain: Matthew McConaughey is 'gorgeous'
- Jennifer Lopez set for $26.3m Vegas deal