Release date: May 18, 2012
When Driss, an ex-con from the projects, is hired to take care of an eccentric French aristocrat named Philippe, his newfound job quickly becomes an unpredictable adventure. Speeding a Maserati through Paris, seducing women and paragliding over the Alps is just the beginning, as Driss turns the often humorous world of upper-class Parisian society upside-down. As this unlikely duo overcome adversity of every flavor in this true story, they also shatter their preconceptions of love, life and each other.
Runtime: 112 min
Directors: Olivier Nakache,Éric Toledano
Studio: Alliance Films
Producers: Nicolas Duval-Adassovsky, Laurent Zeitoun, Yann Zenou
Screenplay: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toldedano
Cast: François Cluzet,Omar Sy,Anne Le Ny,Audrey Fleurot,Clotilde Mollet,Alba Gaïa Bellugi,Cyril Mendy,Christian Ameri,Marie-Laure Descoureaux,Grégoire Oestermann
- All-star comedy at Casino
- James Franco attacks paparazzo?
- Taylor Swift slams Olly Murs
- Evan Rachel Wood slams Vanity Fair experience
- Charlie Sheen lets ex-fiancee keep ring
- Ariana Grande turned to Kabbalah
- Paparazzi - October 20th, 2014
- David Beckham hails 'amazing' Queen Elizabeth
- Deer Whisperer
- Ice Cube not 'a hard man'