Beasts of the Southern Wild
Release date: July 13, 2012
Six-year-old Hushpuppy lives with her father in a southern Delta community, but when he contracts a mysterious illness, her world begins to unravel. Her father has prepared her well, but with no one to protect her, she sets out on a quest in search of her mother.
The young girl's adventure takes a turn for the worse as temperatures rise and ice caps melt, causing prehistoric creatures, called Aurochs, to be unleashed.
Runtime: 91 min
Director: Benh Zeitlin
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Dan Janvey, Josh Penn, Michael Gottwald
Screenplay: Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin
Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis,Dwight Henry
- Paparazzi - September 17th, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence hasn't met Chris Martin's kids
- Hilarious show at Habitat
- New Whitney Houston live album in November
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Taylor Swift seeks Tumblr advice from fans
- Bryan Adams at Prospera
- Matt Damon set to return as Jason Bourne
- Paparazzi - September 16th, 2014
- Pure Joy!