Beasts of the Southern Wild
Release date: July 13, 2012
Six-year-old Hushpuppy lives with her father in a southern Delta community, but when he contracts a mysterious illness, her world begins to unravel. Her father has prepared her well, but with no one to protect her, she sets out on a quest in search of her mother.
The young girl's adventure takes a turn for the worse as temperatures rise and ice caps melt, causing prehistoric creatures, called Aurochs, to be unleashed.
Runtime: 91 min
Director: Benh Zeitlin
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Dan Janvey, Josh Penn, Michael Gottwald
Screenplay: Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin
Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis,Dwight Henry
- Paparazzi - August 20th, 2014
- Zorb Soccer
- Snooki is acting like 'The Exorcist'
- Lindsay Lohan reconnects with sober friends
- Julia Roberts and husband to receive humanitarian award
- Iggy Azalea blasted over moodiness
- Lady Gaga wants wedding ceremony in space
- Time Waster - Funny photos
- Taylor Swift wants to be challenged by friends
- Paparazzi - August 19th, 2014