Beasts of the Southern Wild
Release date: July 13, 2012
Six-year-old Hushpuppy lives with her father in a southern Delta community, but when he contracts a mysterious illness, her world begins to unravel. Her father has prepared her well, but with no one to protect her, she sets out on a quest in search of her mother.
The young girl's adventure takes a turn for the worse as temperatures rise and ice caps melt, causing prehistoric creatures, called Aurochs, to be unleashed.
Runtime: 91 min
Director: Benh Zeitlin
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Dan Janvey, Josh Penn, Michael Gottwald
Screenplay: Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin
Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis,Dwight Henry
- Lady Gaga drank whiskey to relax
- Hallowe'en apples!
- Stereo Messiah
- Paris Hilton laughs off Deadmau5 attack
- Honey Boo Boo has been axed
- Rupert Grint: Shia LaBeouf had naked hallucinations
- William H. Macy has renewed love for film industry
- Kim Kardashian West submitted 2,000 selfies for book
- Paparazzi - October 24th, 2014
- Ninja Bean