Beasts of the Southern Wild
Release date: July 13, 2012
Six-year-old Hushpuppy lives with her father in a southern Delta community, but when he contracts a mysterious illness, her world begins to unravel. Her father has prepared her well, but with no one to protect her, she sets out on a quest in search of her mother.
The young girl's adventure takes a turn for the worse as temperatures rise and ice caps melt, causing prehistoric creatures, called Aurochs, to be unleashed.
Runtime: 91 min
Director: Benh Zeitlin
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Dan Janvey, Josh Penn, Michael Gottwald
Screenplay: Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin
Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis,Dwight Henry
- Alicia Keys is pregnant
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Lorde to curate Hunger Games soundtrack
- Paparazzi - July 31st, 2014
- Ian Ziering: Sharknado 2 'challenging'
- Don't grow up!
- Justin Bieber taunts Orlando Bloom
- Jessica Simpson wants to be thinner?
- Kelsey Grammer forgives sister's killer
- Alternative ending to Gone with the Wind