Beasts of the Southern Wild
Release date: July 13, 2012
Six-year-old Hushpuppy lives with her father in a southern Delta community, but when he contracts a mysterious illness, her world begins to unravel. Her father has prepared her well, but with no one to protect her, she sets out on a quest in search of her mother.
The young girl's adventure takes a turn for the worse as temperatures rise and ice caps melt, causing prehistoric creatures, called Aurochs, to be unleashed.
Runtime: 91 min
Director: Benh Zeitlin
Studio: Entertainment One
Producers: Dan Janvey, Josh Penn, Michael Gottwald
Screenplay: Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin
Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis,Dwight Henry
- First Thunder then The Answer
- Madonna blasts intolerance
- Olivia Wilde: Pregnancy is 'terrifying'
- Selena Gomez snubs Justin Bieber roast
- Baby of the dance
- Jane Lynch: I don't want to face the end of Glee
- I am Woman Hear Me Laff
- Soul Music in Kamloops
- Paparazzi - February 27th, 2015
- Madonna has whiplash after BRIT Awards fall