Here's the list of most frequently asked questions. Click a question to see the answer:
1. Avoid spam, do not post your email address in your ad. Use your phone number.
2. Don't deal with buyers outside Canada. Be wary of prospective buyers who don't have a basic grasp of English.
3. Don't deal with buyers who wish to pay via Western Union or some other unusual method.
4. Don't send money back to buyers who "overpay" you. The funds they initially sent you will bounce.
5. Be wary of prospective buyers who use free email services like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and AOL. They are tools of the trade for scammers.
6. Don't reply to prospective scam messages. Forward suspicious emails to [email protected]. We'll let you know if it is suspicious and disable the scammer's account.