Kelowna Relay For Life Registration
Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:00 AM
The 2013 Relay For Life will take place on June 1st (6:00 p.m.) till June 2nd (6:00 a.m.) at Kelowna City Park.
Register your team today!
Registration forms and event information available at;
• Kelowna Canadian Cancer Society Office: 202-1835 Gordon Drive (Upper Level of Capri Mall).
Every step you take will help in the fight against cancer. Money raised helps people right here in our community by:
• Funding Canadian researchers in the search for a cure.
• Providing reliable cancer information to those facing cancer and their care givers.
• Funding practical and emotional support programs for those battling cancer.
• Leading cancer prevention initiatives and help the Society advocate for public policies that help individuals and communities reduce the risk of preventable cancers.
The Canadian Cancer Society is a national community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer. When you want to know more about cancer, visit our website www.cancer.ca or call our toll free, multi-lingual Cancer Information Service at 1-888-939-3333.
For more information please contact:
Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer
- Friday, May 24 09:00 AM
- Saturday, May 25 09:00 AM
- Sunday, May 26 09:00 AM
- Monday, May 27 09:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 28 09:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 29 09:00 AM
- Thursday, May 30 09:00 AM
- Friday, May 31 09:00 AM
- Saturday, June 1 09:00 AM
Benefits/Fundraisers Bingo Career & Employment Fairs Comedy Competitions/Awards Concerts Courses/Workshops CRAFTS, FAIRS, MARKETS Dances/Parties Family Fun Films & Movies FREE Seasonal Events Galleries/Art Exhibitions HORSE, LIVESTOCK, FARM & ORCHARDS Kids Day Camps
Browse by community
Kelowna Penticton Vernon West Kelowna Abbotsford Armstrong Beaverdell Coldstream Edgewood Enderby Falkland Grand Forks Kaleden Kamloops Keremeos Lake Country