Free Falun Gong Workshop
Thursday, March 23, 2017 4:00 PM
Falun Gong is an ancient cultivation practice that improves mental and physical well-being by enhancing one's heart-mind nature through easy-to-learn exercises, meditation and teachings. At the core of Falun Gong are the values of Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance.
We will hold a 9-day free sessions from March 20 to 29 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm at Kelowna Regional Library (1380 Ellis St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A2), 2nd floor study room.
More info, please visit www.falundafa.org or email Joy at [email protected]
- Friday, March 24 04:00 PM
- Saturday, March 25 04:00 PM
- Sunday, March 26 04:00 PM
- Monday, March 27 04:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 28 04:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 29 04:00 PM
View all events for Okanagan Regional Library