Jul 19, 2013 / 10:21 am
Just how far away are our readers?
This great photo, and the one on our main page, came to us from a reader on the Gulf Islands.
Gabby Beckmann says, "The pic was taken Wednesday morning on Gabriola Island. The fawn had been here since Tuesday night. No sign of the mother."
Beckmann says G.R.O.W.L.S.,the local animal rescue society, came and took him to their centre to care for him.
"According to them, (G.R.O.W.L.S.), he was three days old and abandoned by his mother."
Thanks for sharing your 'Island' photo with us Gabby!
Read more BC News
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
(Click for RSS instructions.)