Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are back together.
The couple - who split in January after two years of dating - had remained friends and after spending time together on the set of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' recently, they decided to give their relationship another chance.
A source told Us Weekly: "They started the shoot in April as just friends and then one day they started kissing. One thing lead to another and they hooked up. All her old feelings came rushing back. Jennifer has been telling people she's in love again."
The reconciliation will not come as a surprise to fans, as in an interview shortly before their break-up, Jennifer, 22, gushed about her feelings for Nicholas, 23.
She said: "He is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too ... I love being around him and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
The 'Jack the Giant Slayer' star also repeatedly praised his ex in public, congratulating her on her Best Actress Oscar win in February.
He said: "I'm very, very happy for her."
- Plea for empathy at OscarsOscars 7:35 pm - 2,596 views
- With Oscars come dressesThe Oscars 6:42 pm - 3,380 views
- Get Out gets bigEntertainment 12:35 pm - 2,759 views
- Oscars day todayLos Angeles, CA. 12:11 pm - 3,386 views
- Bill Paxton dead at 61Entertainment 8:17 am - 25,152 views
- Song, dance, and politicsThe Oscars 6:41 am - 2,045 views
- Immersive installationsEntertainment 1,179 views
- Ron Sexsmith performingEntertainment 1,056 views
- Ricky Gervais health scareEntertainment 2,430 views