Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are back together.
The couple - who split in January after two years of dating - had remained friends and after spending time together on the set of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' recently, they decided to give their relationship another chance.
A source told Us Weekly: "They started the shoot in April as just friends and then one day they started kissing. One thing lead to another and they hooked up. All her old feelings came rushing back. Jennifer has been telling people she's in love again."
The reconciliation will not come as a surprise to fans, as in an interview shortly before their break-up, Jennifer, 22, gushed about her feelings for Nicholas, 23.
She said: "He is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too ... I love being around him and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
The 'Jack the Giant Slayer' star also repeatedly praised his ex in public, congratulating her on her Best Actress Oscar win in February.
He said: "I'm very, very happy for her."
- Stodden's stand for sheepEntertainment 10:24 am - 206 views
- What stopped Tom Hanks?Entertainment 9:22 am - 546 views
- Underwood wants cowsEntertainment 9:20 am - 619 views
- Lambert's lonely nightsEntertainment 2,374 views
- Smith: I try not to over-actEntertainment 3,337 views
- Kylie Jenner's diva demands Entertainment 3,990 views
- Victoria Justice is singleEntertainment 4,437 views
- Walker's dad suing PorscheEntertainment 5,857 views
- John Cleese free from exEntertainment 6,043 views