Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are back together.
The couple - who split in January after two years of dating - had remained friends and after spending time together on the set of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' recently, they decided to give their relationship another chance.
A source told Us Weekly: "They started the shoot in April as just friends and then one day they started kissing. One thing lead to another and they hooked up. All her old feelings came rushing back. Jennifer has been telling people she's in love again."
The reconciliation will not come as a surprise to fans, as in an interview shortly before their break-up, Jennifer, 22, gushed about her feelings for Nicholas, 23.
She said: "He is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too ... I love being around him and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
The 'Jack the Giant Slayer' star also repeatedly praised his ex in public, congratulating her on her Best Actress Oscar win in February.
He said: "I'm very, very happy for her."
- Glenn Miller in KelownaEntertainment 6:00 am - 32 views
- Kanye: 'Things are better'Entertainment 1,468 views
- Alicia Keys thrilledEntertainment 1,151 views
- Dolly Parton telethon Entertainment 703 views
- Britney's 35th birthdayEntertainment 951 views
- Elton John dismisses rumorsEntertainment 1,409 views
- Katy Perry celebrity activistEntertainment 3,257 views
- Mila Kunis is a mom againEntertainment 4,013 views
- Heard reunites with exEntertainment 3,405 views