Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are back together.
The couple - who split in January after two years of dating - had remained friends and after spending time together on the set of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' recently, they decided to give their relationship another chance.
A source told Us Weekly: "They started the shoot in April as just friends and then one day they started kissing. One thing lead to another and they hooked up. All her old feelings came rushing back. Jennifer has been telling people she's in love again."
The reconciliation will not come as a surprise to fans, as in an interview shortly before their break-up, Jennifer, 22, gushed about her feelings for Nicholas, 23.
She said: "He is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend, too ... I love being around him and he makes me laugh harder than anybody."
The 'Jack the Giant Slayer' star also repeatedly praised his ex in public, congratulating her on her Best Actress Oscar win in February.
He said: "I'm very, very happy for her."
- Kylie Jenner: I'm a feministEntertainment 604 views
- OSO conductor honouredEntertainment 367 views
- Cox trying hypnotherapyEntertainment 988 views
- Harris calls Swift 'fantastic'Entertainment 628 views
- Olsen's Trump dreamEntertainment 683 views
- Barton dating dance partnerEntertainment 1,077 views
- Sheen restraining order liftedEntertainment 1,020 views
- Winter is going to collegeEntertainment 775 views
- Vernon band gets RadikalVernon 2,462 views